Thursday 1 October 2009

Time to get bloggin'

It's time to join blog-land. I've tried to resist but as Oscar Wilde said "I can resist anything except temptation".

Today saw the launch of the new 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! Catalogue and Idea Book with some lovely new stamp set, punches and accessories. I'm glad that a number of products from the last Catalogue are still available as I haven't had the chance to buy them all yet!

If you would like a copy of the new Catalogue and Idea Book (it's far easier to read a paper copy than online) then drop me a line. My special offer to start my blog off is that if you order the Catalogue from me for £5 then I'll post it out to you with a £5 voucher redeemable against your next order of £35 or more from me.
Email me on helen@howden.me to place your order.
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment