Saturday 27 March 2010

Mini Catalogue Blog Hop



Welcome to this stop on the Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue blog hop. Thanks to my lovely friend Clare for sharing her ideas with us. If you haven't arrived from Clare's blog then don't worry we are going in a loop.

When I first saw the new Mini Catalogue I knew that my first purchase from it would have to be the fabulous Bird Punch. Isn't he stunning? And he is in the new, slimline, easy to store shape.

I started by stamping on Whisper White cardstock with Real Red ink using the gorgeous Bella Toile background stamp. I used that both as a mat layer and to punch out my birds and branches. The heart is the smallest of the hearts on the Heart to Heart punch although the new heart punch in the Mini Catalogue would also be perfect. The sentiment is from the Nursery Necessities set, stamped using the amazing White Craft ink.

If you would like your own copy of the Mini Catalogue then please e-mail me and I'll post one out to you.

Thanks for stopping by and please hop on to enjoy Kirsteen's projects.

Happy Stampin'















Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I just love the new bird punch, its definately on my 'wish list'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those birds are just beautiful X

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Helen - I predict the birdie punch being on top of everyones wish lists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That birdie is following me........I need to take him home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great use of the bird punch - you've sold it to me now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, just so in love with that Bird Punch. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, thanks for sharing. Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card, great use of the Bird Punch :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THE BIRDIE and I love what you've done with it. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great idea to use the punch twice, fab effect
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm seeing the birdy used is so many different ways Helen... love the card!:)

    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet. Loving that bird punch.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete