Saturday 14 July 2012

ATDML Cyber Crop - Ann's mini book class

I had put together the fab mini book created by Ann Freeman on the first day of the Cyber Crop but hadn't got round to decorating it.  Making the last layout I used a photo from a day out with friends a few years ago.  Looking at the photos from that day made me think that they would be great together in Ann's mini book.

I've attached a photo of a couple of the pages.  It might look like the weather was sunny and bright but it's Scotland and even in July the sea was freezing.  It didn't stop the boys going in the water or wanting ice cream when they came out.  And it didn't stop them having a water fight when we got back to our friend's house.  It really was an amazing, awesome day.



1 comment:

  1. This is great Helen... I had a go at this class too ad thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete