Saturday 30 June 2012

ATDML Cyber Crop - Bunting Challenge

The second challenge set for us was to use bunting on our layouts.  I didn't want to do a Diamond Jubilee layout as I'll be scrapping those photos later in a mini book and a layout, both designed by Ann Freeman as part of the Cyber Crop, but I didn't know what to scrap instead.

Luckily my husband came home from a golf day last night proudly clutching a trophy (for the worst score over three holes!) and my layout evolved from that.  I used a sketch from the October Afternoon blog which had caught my eye yesterday.


I've got one challenge to go - scraplifting the ATDML design team.  My friend, Antonia, would like me to scraplift one of my own layouts as she thinks what I did originally needs improving on!  But I've got my sights on another couple so I'm off now to choose between them.


1 comment: