Sunday 24 June 2012

ATDML Cyber Crop - Challenge 5

The challenge this morning was an Olympic one and involved using one piece of cardstock, two sheets of patterned paper and three photos.

Yet again I used up some very old stash that has been in my craft room for years - some Junkitz Extreme Boy papers and Heidi Swapp chipboard letters.  


I must remember to charge up my camera battery today although it's nice and easy to use my iPhone to take pictures, even if they are slightly wonky!

Off now to walk Hank.

2 comments:

  1. Super page - I love all that pirate paper you have found and all the red really pulls out the red in the photo - it's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it satisfying using up old stash! I feel quite happy knowing it's finally fulfilled its purpose in life:)

    ReplyDelete