Thursday 28 June 2012

ATDML - Cyber Crop Class 11

Well I am still working on at the Cyber Crop classes (I am determined to finish them).  I've been slightly hampered this week though as Hank needed surgery on Tuesday to remove two fatty lumps.  I ended up sitting up most of the night with him and then spending the day yesterday keeping him company.  His whimpering whenever I left the room was truly pathetic!  

He's brighter today thankfully and lying grumbling away to himself at the front door as I've come upstairs for a while.

Anyway, back to the Cyber Crop.  The 11th class was a cute mini book by Karen Moss using  "Hello, Spring", one of the Echo Park mini collections.  Whilst I like the mini book Karen has created (great templates for future use!) I couldn't immediately think what to do with it so I decided to use the papers for a layout instead.  



I didn't like the papers when I first saw them but they are growing on me, so much so that I've a second layout using them sitting on my desk waiting to be finished.  I think that's one of the good things about taking classes with kits or at retreats, you get to use product you wouldn't normally pick and, hopefully, end up with something you like at the end of it.

Off to see how Hank is doing now ... he's gone very quiet!

No comments:

Post a Comment