Saturday 30 June 2012

ATDML Cyber Crop - Scraplift Challenge

Yeah!  I've done it!  I have finished all the cyber crop challenges - and still have a day to go before the deadline.  I'm quite chuffed with myself.  Perhaps a glass of something will be in order.

The final challenge was to scraplift a layout by the ATMDL design team from the May and June galleries.  I plumped for one by Karen Moss which I thought I could use the remainder of that Echo Park mini kit I'd used twice already.

Here's what I came up with:


They are old photos of my niece playing at the River Teith in Callander.  I'm not sure I like the layout and may fiddle about a little more with it but I do think that I've now done to death that mini kit and I can recycle what little is left of it.

And now I can get cracking with finishing the classes from last weekend (after a refreshment, of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment